The foundation of my professional career is rooted in advanced education in psychology, with over 15 years of practising as a registered clinical counsellor in BC, serving hundreds of people world-wide (in person and via online distance therapy) who all share in a common yearning for healing from the pain of the past so they can live and lead lives with profound connection.
Here are some of the things my clients have focused on:
- Moving through symptoms of anxiety and depression.
- Letting go of old patterns of relating to self and others.
- Understanding the science & spiritual significance behind relationship challenges.
- Creating conscious relationships.
- Ending self sabotage and self-destructive habits.
- Cultivating presence, self-compassion and forgiveness for deeper healing.
- Cultivating ownership and confidence to design a life one loves.
- Re-writing old stories of fear and self-doubt.
- Finding purpose, meaning and direction.
Here are some of the symptoms that lead my clients to seek this kind of help:
- Relational challenges
- Conflict – within oneself, or amongst friends and family
- Communication Issues
- Issues of Trust and Intimacy
- Spiritual breakdown
- Difficulty with a life transition
- Self-esteem / Self-worth
- Anxiety and panic
- Grief and loss
- Trauma symptoms
In 2003 I completed a Masters degree of Psychology from Antioch University Seattle with a special focus on Marriage and Family Therapy. Since then I have been trained in advanced experiential and trauma therapies such as EMDR, Emotion Focused therapy and Satir Transformational therapy. For several years I worked as an addictions counsellor where I had the opportunity to work with people struggling with depression, anxiety and trauma - ultimately, individuals with the deepest of wounds who taught me the most about vulnerability, courage and the resilience of the human spirit.
1 ON 1 SESSIONS:
Selecting a therapist who you feel comfortable with contributes significantly to treatment success so I encourage you to contact me with any questions you may have.
If you would like to schedule a private session (Free 15-minute Compatibility Call; 55 minute; 90 minute and 3-session Introductory packages available) either at my office in Vancouver or North Burnaby,BC or via phone or Skype, you can do that here: